Institution has its own Health Centre situated near the Geography building. It looks after the health and medical needs of students and staff. It has a qualified doctor and diagnostic laboratory with advanced medical equipments. It functions from 8 am to 12 noon and 4 pm to 6 pm on all working days. Specialized medical officers will visit the health centre periodically. Students and the staff are provided with the free medical check up and medicine.
- The Health centre is well equipped with the following investigation facilities.
- Biochemical analyzer.
- Urine analyzer.
- Channel computerized ECG.
- Provides complete Health package, including consultation, investigation, treatment, preventive and curative with supply of medicines free of cost to the students, staff and their dependents. In case of emergency, University ambulance facility is also available.
Staff of Health Centre
- Dr. S. Eledalli, MBBS-Medical Officer
- Smt. Bheema Pol, Staff Nurse
- Shri. R. S. Hombal, Pharmacist
- Shri. Prabhakar Kokatpalli, Junior Assistant
- Shri. Nagesh S. Chougule, Peon